About Crabtree & Evelyn
We, an ongoing research community, travel the world and open horizons to bring life to life. Crabtree & Evelyn (or C&E, for our friends) was founded by wandering and nature enthusiast Kiru Harvey. He explored the world and retrieved capsule product collections from his adventures. He contacted all the places he visited and everyone he met on his way. We honor our rich heritage with an eye to the future. They bring us closer to our tribe as we make meaningful connections around the world. We identify unexpected events, we challenge perspectives, we check our limits. Growth is aspiration, but we never fully achieve it. We continue to explore our wild, uncontrollable, unique and untamable way of doing it. The values of our brand are at the center of every collection, decision and research: they force us to create and do what we do. We love to experiment, get out of our comfort zone. And we travel around the world, looking for new experiences. We want to live life to the fullest and use our daring enthusiasm to move on. We respect the unique experience of each person we meet and use each interaction to create deep and meaningful relationships. We are honest with ourselves and share what we learn along the way. We constantly adapt and understand what it means to be human in the modern world; good and bad
We are working hard to make sure we are looking for the best online: accessibility and usability are important to us. We strive to meet all applicable standards, including accessibility standards WCAG 2.0 through AA. If you have any accessibility problem, we will be happy to receive a message from you. Contact us at email@example.com and our team will work with you to provide you an affordable way to contact.
- Crabtree & Evelyn produces a wide range of bath and shower gels, soaps, home spa products, body lotions, hand creams, and home odors. Each product is also part of one of its exclusive fragrance collections, such as La Source or Nantucket Briar, to ensure that skin is not only pampered, but also They are also formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, and other potentially harmful components.
Delivery & Return
We promise to deliver your order as soon as possible. However, due to current circumstances, deliveries take longer than usual.
- Order before 15:00 for delivery within 3-5 business days.
- £ 2.99 shipping cost for all orders.
- Orders before 15:00 from Monday to Thursday for delivery on the next business day.
- Place your order before Friday at 15:30 for delivery next Monday.
- £ 5.95 shipping cost for all orders.
- Delivery to the Scottish Highlands and islands, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man takes place within 2 days.
- We send orders from Monday to Friday..
- We do not deliver on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays.
- If you place an order on weekends or holidays, we will process your order the next business day.
- Orders cannot be divided and must be delivered to the same address.
- We will send you an order confirmation email and an email as soon as your order has been shipped.
- We cannot make deliveries to the Channel Islands